Senior / Technical Account Manager – Sales and Operations
- 3+ years / IT or Technical Account Manager role
- Building trust, delivering high-quality work and upsell existing clients
- Great team and working environment
- Developing strong client relationships to establish trust and ensure service excellence
- Responsible for client satisfaction, upsell and project management for existing clients
- Work closely with IT vendors to find the best solutions for the customers
- Be the main driver for selected larger company projects
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Management preferred)
- Solid experience from working with Consulting / Account Management and Project Management within IT
- Broad knowledge of IT products (Infrastructure, MS Applications, Office 365, Hardware, Cabling, Cloud solutions etc.)
- Customer oriented with strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent communications skills /fluent in English and Cantonese required
- 10 days annual leave
- Five-day work
- On the job training
- Continuous Education allowance
- Long Service Award
- Extra leave for Exam, home relocation etc. provided
- Birthday day off
- Regular staff gathering and team building
- Fun working environment
Reporting to the Director, you will assist in providing unfaltering IT support to our valued clients, in both Windows and Apple environments. Specific tasks include:
- Seamless implementation of upgrades and new infrastructure
- Maintaining complete documentation on the client network
What are we looking for?
You will need solid technical skills, specifically:
- A high diploma or degree in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)
- At least 2 years in technical customer service
- Experience with Microsoft product installation, configuration and troubleshooting (essential)
But most of all we need you to be a committed problem-solver with a can-do attitude. Great communications skills (in English and Chinese) are vital and you must be friendly and helpful, even under pressure.
What do we offer?
At FunctionEight, we want you to love your job so we’ve created a fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to socialise. We’re also eager to reward you for your hard work and to help you grow. Oh, and we encourage you to have a life outside of work.
Our hard-to-match benefits include:
- Generous annual leave plus extra days for birthdays, exams and life’s key moments
- On-the-job training and a personalised development plan
- Flexible working hours
- 5-day working week
- Life and Medical Insurance
- An education subsidy for job related learning
We pride ourselves on being friendly, IT guys – smart, up for a challenge and always happy to help our clients in distress.
If you want to become part of a close team, are keen to learn and grow with us, then we want to hear from you!
Check out our current vacancies below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!