Are you a skilled IT support professional looking for a company that cares?
Then FunctionEight Ltd. is looking for you
Join us in our mission to help SMEs thrive by harnessing the power of information and communications technology. Be part of the future of IT as we carve out an important niche in this dynamic sector.
Reporting to the Director – IT Services, you will assist in providing unfaltering IT support to our valued clients, in both Windows and Apple environments. Specific tasks include:
– Accurately identifying key organisational needs and creating practical solutions and strategies
– Seamless implementation of upgrades and new infrastructure
– Maintaining complete documentation on client networks
What are we looking for?
You will need solid technical skills, specifically:
– A high diploma or degree in Computer Science or equivalent (preferred)
– 3-5 years in technical customer service
– Experience with Microsoft product installation, configuration and troubleshooting (essential)
– An in-depth understanding of a wide range of networking products
But most of all we need you to be a committed problem-solver with a can-do attitude. Great communications skills (in English and Chinese) are vital and you must be friendly and helpful, even under pressure.
What do we offer?
At FunctionEight, we want you to love your job so we’ve created a fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to socialise. We’re also eager to reward you for your hard work and to help you grow. Oh, and we encourage you to have a life outside of work.
Our hard-to-match benefits include:
– Generous annual leave plus extra days for birthdays, exams and life’s key moments
– On-the-job training and a personalised development plan
– Flexible working hours
– 5-day working week
– Life and Medical Insurance
– Performance-based bonus schemes and long service awards
– An education subsidy for job related learning
We have a fun and relaxing work environment with reasonable work hours and the opportunity for a good work life balance. You will have individual career talks with your direct manager to discuss and plan what your next career step in FunctionEight should be.
We offer challenging job opportunities with attractive benefits to the right candidates. Please send your resume with present and expected salary to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please write ‘FunctionEight System Engineer Application’ in the header of the email.