Reporting to the manager, you will assist in providing unfaltering IT support to our valued clients.
- To deliver reliable and efficient IT onsite services in customer offices
- Provide Desktop/Server/Network/Security related support for our clients
- Seamless implementation of upgrades and new infrastructure
- Maintaining complete documentation on client network and infrastructure
- Work closely with the internal team to ensure a smooth operation for clients
What are we looking for?
You will need solid technical skills, specifically:
- Good experience in desktop support
- Able to work with demanding users
- Banking experience is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English
But most of all we need you to be a committed problem-solver with a can-do attitude. Great communication skills (in English and Chinese) are vital and you must be friendly and helpful, even under pressure.
What do we offer?
At FunctionEight, we want you to love your job so we’ve created a fun working environment with plenty of opportunities to socialise. We’re also eager to reward you for your hard work and to help you grow. Oh, and we encourage you to have a life outside of work.
Our hard-to-match benefits include:
- Generous annual leave plus extra days for birthdays, exams and life’s key moments
- On-the-job training and a personalised development plan
- Flexible working hours
- 5-day working week
- Life and Medical Insurance
- Performance-based bonus schemes and long service awards
- An education subsidy for job-related learning
If you want to become part of a close team, are keen to learn and grow with us, then we want to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves on being friendly, IT guys – smart, up for a challenge and always happy to help our clients in distress.
If you want to become part of a close team, are keen to learn and grow with us, then we want to hear from you!
Check out our current vacancies below or email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!