Create tools for your business
Our team of developers deliver successful software and tool development for SMEs in Hong Kong and across Asia Pacific. Are you tired of inefficiencies in your business processes? Do you want to automate and update manual tasks that are consuming your teams resources?
Projects are easy to manage with regular updates and meetings to track progress. We’ll help you every step of the way, from the early stages of scoping up the tool and it’s technical requirements, taking into consideration how the product will be used by its end users. We can even assist in setting up hosting and database solutions to power the back-end data. As IT professionals, we keep all the elements in mind from inbuilt high security level to automated and regular back ups.
We develop tools such as:
What are the considerations that go into creating a custom software for your business?
- Security – Login, Password, Inactivity timeouts
- Auditability – Audited elements, fields, file characteristics
- Performance – Response times, Processing times, Query and Reporting times
- Capacity – Throughput, Storage, Year-on-year growth requirements
- Availability – Hours of operation, Locations of operation
- Integrity – Fault trapping, Bad data trapping, Data integrity
- Recovery – Process, Recovery time scales, Backup frequencies, Backup generations
- Compatibility – with shared applications, with 3rd party applications, on different operating systems, on different platforms
- Maintainability – Conformance to architecture standards, design standards, coding standards
- Usability – Look and feel standards, Internationalization / localization requirements
A typical short project can take 6 months from start to finish. Other, more complex systems may be developed over years. We will scope up a time frame that is suitable for your business.
Our primary competence is developing on Laravel and WordPress. If you have a system that is using these platforms, contact us for support, maintenance and development.
In an ideal scenario, you would have all the requirements for your new project sorted before contacting us, but don’t let that stop you. Some considerations you ought to think about include your overall budget, your timeline requirements, who will need to use the tool and how they will need to access it.
Through regular (weekly/bi-weekly) conference call meetings that will discuss progress, roadblocks and queries. Our developers are also responsive via email for convenient quick contacts.
We also offer maintenance and support packages, as well as hosting options for your tool.
We don’t over-complicate things. We’ll get to the core of what you want & need instead of adding in unnecessary features and designs. It’s a philosophy that has a proven track record of success and feedback from past clients tells us that sometimes simple is best.