- Defends against the risk of spear-phishing and advanced threats in email
- Blocks spam & viruses
- Protects employees against social engineering and impersonation attacks
- Neutralizes threats from malware attachments and malicious URLs
- Removes the graymail (Unwanted Email) burden for end users
- Enables automated email encryption and secure message delivery
- Microsoft Outlook tab eases user experience
- Helps to improve users’ security awareness
- Eliminates need to manage email security software and hardware
- Detects and blocks attacks from both external and internal threat actors
- Leveraging the cloud, immediate availability of the most current email security protections
Want to know more? Let’s talk!
What is Mimecast Awareness Training?
A security awareness training and cyber risk management platform that helps you combat information security breaches caused by employee mistakes. Developed by top leadership from the U.S. military, law enforcement, and intelligence community, it makes employees an active part of your defense, instead of your biggest risk, by:
Providing the best, most engaging content in the industry – People don’t “like” Mimecast’s training – they love it. They ask for more. They print T-shirts based on our characters. The engagement our training drives and the results it delivers are difficult to match.
Deploying training persistently, but not intrusively – Cyberattacks are many things, but one thing they are not is predictable. Mimecast combines highly engaging content with a persistent, non-intrusive training methodology to change behavior, improve knowledge and retention regarding core security issues, and ultimately lower risk. We help you create and maintain the highest possible level of organizational security awareness, and the punch line is that the training takes only 2 to 3 minutes a month, a tolerable ask of today’s busy employee.
Fostering individual responsibility – Mimecast Awareness Training helps build your human firewall by working to give all employees a stronger sense of individual responsibility for protecting the organization.
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you.