What is CTO as a service?
It is a service to allow small and medium enterprises (SMEs) access to a part-time Chief Technology Officer (CTO) / IT Manager at an affordable cost.
When should you consider the CTO as a Service?
1. You were recently a small company or start-up, and now you’ve grown. You have no idea if you’ve got the right solutions for your business as it matures. You need quarterly reviews of your set up from an experienced professional but can’t afford to hire someone full-time.
2. You’re running a medium-sized company with a simple IT infrastructure, but every so often you have to make decisions you don’t feel qualified to handle. You need someone you can call on as and when you need expert advice.
3. Your business is hoping to get funded, so you need to show potential investors that you’ve got an expert assisting you.
4. You simply need a second opinion on a strategic decision for your business.
Which areas does the CTO as a Service normally cover?
- Strategic advice regarding your IT and future IT roadmap
- Network Design
- Network Re-engineering
- Infrastructure Requirements Analysis
- Security Assessment
- Vendor Sourcing
- Infrastructure Implementation
- Systems Integration
- Systems Migrations and Upgrade
Why should you select FunctionEight as our CTO as a Service provider?
We have experienced IT Managers with domain knowledge in a range of industries like Finance, Architecture, Recruitment, and other Professional Services firms. We also regularly communicate with leading hardware, cybersecurity, email security and operating systems providers to make sure we are always on top of the latest within IT.